Storymaker is a PR agency in China and Germany that specializes in B2B communications and intercultural projects. The agency increases the visibility of its clients among their target groups and builds public awareness for their key themes. Storymaker’s communications strategies create relevance, credibility and dialogue. More than 50 clients trust the work of our 30 consultants. Our PR team consists of professionals from various cultural backgrounds. We combine German and Chinese ways of thinking to achieve entrepreneurial success for our clients. In 2007, Storymaker was the first German PR agency to open a local presence in the People’s Republic and has built bridges between the two economic areas and cultures ever since.
Storymaker introduces companies from German speaking countries into the Chinese market and consults in all matters of communication in China. With local campaigns Storymaker builds relationships to multipliers, media and decision makers in China and creates awareness and recognition on-site. The agency supports Chinese companies entering the German market from its headquarter in Tübingen in the South of Germany.
The services of Storymaker include:
- Communication Strategies for branding
- Relations with China experts for special topics – as consultants or on speaker level
- Classic Public Relations and Public Affairs with media and government relations, press conferences, one-one interviews, corporate publishing, social media and media training workshops.
- Trilingual content creation for text, video, professional articles, case studies, speeches and the localisation of websites and brochures.
- Exchange programs like journalist tours
The German sister company Storymaker GmbH, based in the town of Tübingen, was founded in 2001. It is managed by its founder Heidrun Haug and neurobiologist Björn Eichstädt. From the beginning, Storymaker specialized in story-driven communication in all forms and across all channels. Storytelling has remained a key asset of our work, in Germany and in China.
The following short video captures Storymaker’s unique approach in China: